Fire Alarm Systems Beckley WV
Triad Security Solutions Llc
1038 N Eisenhower Dr # 266
5LINX Home Security-Independent Marketing Rep
2716 Cabochon Diamond Ct.
Southern Time & Alarm Inc
9403 I 55
30 Maple Avenue
Security 2000 Inc
128 Harper Court
Sonitrol Security Systems of the Triangle
911 Paverstone Drive
World Wide Alarm Service
1070 Oak Cove Road
Advanced Fire Control
1900 Hinton Rd
White Oak, WV
Pbi Security & Invstgtns
108 Laurel Creek Rd
802 N Eisenhower Dr
Home Fire Alarms
Fire alarms save lives! Approximately half of the lives consumed by house fires annually occur in homes without fire alarms. Fire alarms, also referred to as smoke detectors, are generally available in two different types & ionization fire alarms for fast burning flames and photoelectric fire alarms for smoldering fires. For the best fire protection, fire professionals suggest installing both ionization fire alarms and photoelectric fire alarms in your home.
Fire Alarms & Fire Prevention
- Never disconnect batteries from a fire alarm & you may forget to reconnect them.
- Never borrow the batteries from a fire alarm & you may forget to replace them.
- Test fire alarms regularly and change batteries every 6 to 12 months.
- Fire alarms expire every 10 years & replace outdated ones.
- Install fire alarms and fire extinguishers on each floor of your home.
- Don't plug too many appliances into one electrical outlet.
- Never trust damaged/frayed electrical cords.
- Don't smoke in bed or leave a cigarette or candle unattended.
- Keep matches and lighters away from children.
- Teach kids about fire danger.
- Ensure stoves and fireplaces are turned off before leaving home or going to bed.
- Keep combustibles away from heaters, stoves and fireplaces.
Fire extinguishers can contain small fires and stop them from spreading. Fire extinguishers are classified according to the type of fire for they extinguish:
Class A - extinguish common combustible fires - wood, paper, cloth, r...
Click here to read more from Home Security And Alarms