Fire Alarm Systems Lincoln NE
ADT® Home Security
421 S 9th St Ste 115
Get a Security System for Just $99! Protect Your Home and Call ADT® Home Security Today.
MON - FRI 9:00AM - 11:00PM; SAT 9:00AM - 6:00PM; SUN CLOSED
Securitas Security Svc USA Inc
770 N Cotner Blvd # 400
Metropolitan Protection Svc
3130 N 11th St
Jacobsen Fire Equipment Co
140 W Cornhusker Hwy
Autosounds Of Lincoln Inc
4720 O St
General Fire & Safety
2431 Fairfield St # A
Executive Protection Inc
3100 O St # 5
Security Services Inc
1701 S 17th St # 1c
1028 G Street
ADT Security Systems provide alarm systems, camera systems, burglar alarm systems, home security systems, and home alarm security to protect your home, business, and people you love.
System Technology Services
1801 N 1st St
Home Fire Alarms
Fire alarms save lives! Approximately half of the lives consumed by house fires annually occur in homes without fire alarms. Fire alarms, also referred to as smoke detectors, are generally available in two different types & ionization fire alarms for fast burning flames and photoelectric fire alarms for smoldering fires. For the best fire protection, fire professionals suggest installing both ionization fire alarms and photoelectric fire alarms in your home.
Fire Alarms & Fire Prevention
- Never disconnect batteries from a fire alarm & you may forget to reconnect them.
- Never borrow the batteries from a fire alarm & you may forget to replace them.
- Test fire alarms regularly and change batteries every 6 to 12 months.
- Fire alarms expire every 10 years & replace outdated ones.
- Install fire alarms and fire extinguishers on each floor of your home.
- Don't plug too many appliances into one electrical outlet.
- Never trust damaged/frayed electrical cords.
- Don't smoke in bed or leave a cigarette or candle unattended.
- Keep matches and lighters away from children.
- Teach kids about fire danger.
- Ensure stoves and fireplaces are turned off before leaving home or going to bed.
- Keep combustibles away from heaters, stoves and fireplaces.
Fire extinguishers can contain small fires and stop them from spreading. Fire extinguishers are classified according to the type of fire for they extinguish:
Class A - extinguish common combustible fires - wood, paper, cloth, r...
Click here to read more from Home Security And Alarms